These are a favorite in my family. Super easy and very little ingredients. My step-mom shared this recipe with me and over time I have tweaked it and made it my own. One thing I will say before I get into the recipe…this is comfort food. There is nothing healthy about this recipe, but maybe the fat free cream cheese I use. I think this is a good fall food and crowd pleaser for sporting events and parties.
- Crescent Rolls -2 or 3 (each roll will make 4 packets)
- Chicken breasts (4 halves)
- Cream cheese – 8oz
- Parmesean Cheese
- Bread Crumbs
- Seasonings such as Dried Italian (I use Spinach and Herb from Tastefully Simple)
1. Preheat oven to crescent roll instructions
2.Cut chicken into small cubes. Fully cook the chicken in olive oil and pepper to taste
3.Add Cream Cheese and seasonings to taste. I suggest putting a lid on top of your pan and letting the cream cheese get warm. This will help you mix your seasonings and cream cheese with your chicken.
3. Melt butter in separate bowl.
4. Mix bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, and more seasonings in a separate bowl.
5. Take 2 triangles of the crescent rolls and make into a rectangle/square and scoop a spoon full of your chicken cream cheese mix on to it.
6. Fold in half and pinch sides.
7. Roll in butter and bread crumbs.
8. Bake per the crescent rolls instructions until the crescent rolls are golden brown.
Makes About 8 servings. (Double up for bigger parties)